Lana Del Rey: 10 Celebs Who Admit They Adore Her

 

 Fans of Lana Del Rey know how incredible she is and spend all day every day talking about it across social media platforms.



Fans of Lana Del Rey know how incredible she is and spend all day every day talking about it across social media platforms. Interestingly enough, a lot of celebrities have spoken up about their love for Lana Del Rey too.

She is easy to love due to the fact that she constantly sings the most beautiful songs, represents what it means to be embroiled in emotions like sadness, melancholia, & passionate love, and she does everything she does in the most classy, iconic, & unforgettable ways. The way she sings about tragic heartbreak, affectionate romances, and everything else is what makes her such a beloved musician.



10/10Katy Perry Called Lana A Beauty Queen

Lana Del Rey referred to herself as a beauty queen in the song "Summertime Sadness" and she isn't the only one who thinks that way about her! Katy Perry seems to agree. She posted this message to her Twitter: “Just saw the beauty queen Lana Del Rey sing and she was a dream…” Anyone who has seen Lana Del Rey perform live can agree that she sings like an angel and it feels like a real-life dream.

9/10Kylie Jenner Loves Lana's Old Hollywood & Beach Chic Vibe

Kylie Jenner revealed the fact that she is a huge Lana Del Rey fan! She has spoken about the singer on more than one occasion. She said, “I am a big fan of Lana Del Rey and her music. Her style is a mix of Old Hollywood and beach chic, and her music is very California cool. Here are my top fave songs of hers right now: Blue Jeans, Video Games, Born To Die, National Anthem." The songs she loves by Lana Del Rey are considered top choices by many devoted Lana fans.

8/10A$AP Rocky Called Her His Dream Girl

According to Billboard, A$AP Rocky gushed about Lana Del Rey heavily saying, “You didn’t know about me being a huge Lana Del Rey fan? That’s all I kept talking about all winter. I first had had a crush on her from seeing her on the Internet — I fell in love with her voice the first time I heard it. I probably heard it in July, August for the first time, I think it was ‘Blue Jeans.’ And from then on, I’m like… I love her!"

He continued, "Mind you, we never even spoke to each other, and then in Complex [magazine], when she said I was her favorite rapper, I was like, ‘Oh f*** no, man. I gotta work with her! My dream girl acknowledges me!” They have collaborated with each other on a few excellent songs now including one called "Summer Bummer."

7/10Billie Eilish Says Lana's Brand Is Perfect

According to the Los Angeles Times, Billie Eilish said, “Everybody’s always trying to make everybody compete. They’re like, ‘Billie’s album might pass Ariana’s…’ But just stop. I don’t care. I don’t want to hear that Billie Eilish is the new Lana Del Rey. Do not disrespect Lana like that! That woman has made her brand so perfect for her whole career and shouldn’t have to hear that.” Billie Eilish and Lana Del Rey have mutual love and respect for each other. They both sing dream-pop music and fans are dying for them to collab.

6/10Taylor Swift Called Lana The Most Influential Artist In Pop

Taylor Swift has nothing but great things to say about Lana Del Rey. She told Uproxx,  “I’ve watched as one of my favorite artists of the decade, Lana Del Rey, […] was ruthlessly criticized early in her career, and then slowly but surely, she turned into, in my opinion, the most influential artist in pop."

Taylor continued, "Her vocal stylings, her lyrics, her aesthetics: they’ve been echoed and repurposed everywhere in music. And this year, her incredible album is nominated for Album Of The Year at the Grammys, because she just kept making art." It would legitimately be a dream come true if Taylor and Lana did a song together since they sing about a lot of the same subjects... heartache for one thing!

5/10Kate Moss Called Lana Cute & Compared Her To Priscilla Presley

According to Vogue, Kate Moss also really like Lana Del Rey as a musician. She said, “That Lana Del Rey is quite cute isn’t she? I quite like her. I can’t stop singing that song in my head. It’s so catchy. And she looks great. Like Priscilla [Presley].” We wonder what song was stuck in Kate Moss's head. It could be any one of the hundreds of beautiful songs from Lana's magical discography.

4/10Florence Welch Appreciates Lana Style & The Song "Video Games"

"Video Games" is easily one of Lana Del Rey's most popular songs ever. It is so beautiful and melancholy in all the right ways. Florence Welch (of Florence and the Machines) said, “I think it is great! She is great, I love that song, “Video Games”, it’s a beautiful song, perfect. I like “Blue Jeans” too, that video is amazing, very evocative. She is creating an image that I like a lot. I appreciate her style and what she is doing.” It's true that Lana's style is so iconic and so are her music videos.

3/10Adele Says She's Obsessed With Lana

Adele spoke to Complex about Lana Deel Rey saying, “I’m obsessed with her. Her lyrics are fierce. The chorus of this song makes me feel like I’m flying, like that bit in your life when it goes into slo-mo. When you’ve got nothing to do and you’re staring out of the window and your mind goes to magical places.”  What a way to describe Lana! The perfect way to describe Lana is with the word "magical."

2/10The Weeknd Said Lana Means The World

On his Twitter, The Weeknd shouted Lana Del Rey out for collaborating with him on a song. He wrote, “Thank you @LanaDelRey for lending your beautiful presence to this project. You mean the world.”  The two have worked on some awesome music together releasing songs like "Lust For Life", "Interlude", and "Prisoner." The fact that they have been so successful together speaks volumes.

1/10Lili Reinhart Listens To Lana To Get Through Sad Times

Lili Reinhart admitted that Lana Del Rey's music is quite helpful to her when she needs a coping mechanism to get through difficult times. She has revealed her battle with anxiety in the past and she admitted that she was recently going through an existential crisis! Lana Del Rey’s music helped her through her issue according to her Twitter. She wrote, "I think an existential crisis for me at this point looks like mentally hyping myself up to listen to Lana Del Rey’s first album and live through my 16-year-old pain again." Most people can relate.

0 Comments