A few years ago, several images began to go viral where Keanu takes pictures with female fans and his attitude in these situations ended up jumping out.

To respect women, he prefers not to touch their bodies. During the photos, he does not hug or put his hands on the girls’ waists. Instead, he places his hands behind his back, inches apart. Or hands in your pocket.

On Twitter, a fan noticed this pattern in mid-2019 and made a montage with several moments in which Keanu appears posing respectfully. The same happens when he poses next to famous colleagues.

This attitude made the actor stop at the most talked about issues on social networks at the time. His posture has been praised by fans and netizens since then, who already admired him a lot for his charisma.

What People Say:

Fred Germain

The man is VERY intelligent. Spoke with him once and he was sincerely down to earth, well-spoken and had a very complex vocabulary. No doubt he saw the writing on the wall, and the whole ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure saying applies here.

I’m sure it’s just self-preservation in the face of a cannibalistic culture of vampires that only seek to destroy lives. I mean let’s call it what it is right? No, I’m not a sexual predator apologist, but we all know how that movement to expose them was hijacked by the SJW’s who have ulterior motives. Anyone heard… of Amber same name.

John Richey

So you could not conceive of the possibility of a man treating women with respect. The only possibility is that he is concerned about self-preservation, but would otherwise be taking the opportunity to touch women without consent. I wonder if that says more about Keanu or about you.

Chris Anthony

I would think that a guy in his position, with the fame and all that can happen based on his visibility and such — it’s probably a way to avoid future accusations, etc. The real big question is this: Would he be doing this we’re not famous? Because if someone grabs me and pulls me in for a pic, I don’t mind that kind of touch and reciprocation of it. If both people feel comfortable being respectfully cozy (even if strangers) — there’s nothing wrong with it. Unless of course everything you think about comes from the media, fear of cancel culture mentality and people who are hypersensitive to making a moral or political statement out of everything and everyone. For goodness sakes people, can’t we just live and let live and let this whole thing be out to rest?!?! Not everything is about sex! And yes, I’ve had females be aggressive physically in a way that’s made me feel uncomfortable, so I’m not saying it never happens, or I don’t understand those kinds of issues.

Paul Bowdery

Sorry to pop up once again in a Keanu Reeves post. As I’ve said many times before, “God, I adore this man”. There’s nothing whatsoever about Keanu that causes us to take a deep breath and cringe. Absolutely nothing. In fact, it’s just the opposite. His respect for others is so ‘un-Hollywood’. His ethos to life humbling beyond words. His generosity is amazing too but definitely not overpowering. This said I don’t actually think he’s the most likable person in Hollywood. But I do think he’s a most lovable person in Hollywood. In fact, I think he’s the most incredible man to walk planet earth. Someone, we should all be proud to call a friend.